EXPIRED

Win £1000 worth of bedroom furniture from Frances Hunt

Give your bedroom a makeover with this exclusive competition from Frances Hunt: One lucky winner will be able to choose a selection of bedroom furniture up to the value of £1000 from the Vogue Black Hi-Gloss collection.

Vogue black hi-gloss bedroom collection is contemporary and versatile. This hi-gloss bedroom furniture features stylish integrated handles and self closing runners on the drawers. The range is fully assembled and made in the UK. The collection includes a headboard, wardrobes, chests and bedsides.

And if that wasn't enough we are also giving you an excusive promotional code for an extra 5% off (even sale prices) if you place an order online through mydeco.com. Use code: mydeco5% to get your discount.

Frances Hunt currently has a winter sale on giving you 40% off many products. Find some great sale bargains on their brand new website.

QWhat year did Frances Hunt start up?

Answer 1954

12 Comments

Thanks

thanks

Thanx, Supa

thanks

Thx

Listed here previously by rainbowatcher, who I am guessing may have entered twice.

Thanks

:Dthank you

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Fitting a wired doorbell advice needed11
    2. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …713
    3. How to get laptop to boot from DVD/CD drive?47
    4. Which SSD drive I need to replace my current HD410

See more discussions