EXPIRED

Win £10,000 @ Absolute Radio

NOTE click on the "Alternatively, you can enter online here." link for the free entry form.

Would you like to win 10 thousand pounds and have it in your bank account by 5 o'clock this Friday afternoon?

What would you spend it on?

You could pay off your debts, get Christmas sorted or just splash out on a treat. It's totally up to you!

Enter your details.

Completion message :
Thank you for your entry.

23 Comments

Thanks

thanks

Thanks

Thank you

Banned

Thank you.
But I'm puzzled.
Why do you give out competition details so that many other people enter.
Therefore reducing your own chance of winning? oO

Pluun

Thank you.But I'm puzzled.Why do you give out competition details so that … Thank you.But I'm puzzled.Why do you give out competition details so that many other people enter.Therefore reducing your own chance of winning? oO

Normally we give out the wrong answer thus increasing our own chances of winning but this one has no question so I don't know what pjj was thinking!

Banned

marba01

Normally we give out the wrong answer thus increasing our own chances of … Normally we give out the wrong answer thus increasing our own chances of winning but this one has no question so I don't know what pjj was thinking!;)

Banned

I used to subscribe to competition magazines and enter loads but it's so costly now.
Good luck.

thank you

Thanks

BIG THANKS!!!

Cheers

Thanks pjj - I just logged on to post this, but you beat me to it! Good luck

Thank you

Thanks

Thank you

Thanks

Nice to know...."4. Entry Restrictions: You can enter a maximum of 3 times per mobile number via both SMS and online."

Thanx pjj

Thanks pjj

Cheers. 4. Entry Restrictions: You can enter a maximum of 3 times per mobile number via both SMS and online.

Thanks

Thanks

Thank You
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Magazine competitions - Issue 34 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
    2. Win a luxurious short break for two in Cyprus with Almyra and Monarch @ Sun…77
    3. Win a £250 Pride of Britain voucher @ Pride of Britain88
    4. OnePlus 5 International Giveaway! [Gleam]44

See more discussions