Expired

Win £10,000 In Amazon UK Gift Certificates @ Amazon (Twitter)

23 replies
Found 9th Dec 2014Made hot 9th Dec 2014
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Ends 21 December 2014. Restrictions apply, see Official Rules for details. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter. You understand that you are providing your information to Amazon and not to Twitter. The information you provide will be used as stated in our Privacy Notice. If you click "Go to App" in the Request for Permission window that appears after you click "Enter", you will be connecting your Twitter account with Amazon, enabling social features and providing ongoing consent to the Amazon application, which may offer other prize draws and competitions in addition to this one. If you wish to enter the Prize Draw without connecting your Twitter account with Amazon, you may enter via this link. You may change your consent at any time through your Twitter Settings.

23 Comments

Thank you

amazing prize, thanks for sharing

THANKS

Good luck oUkTuRkEyIII and thanks x

great find - thanks and good luck (_;)

Thank You

Thank You

thank you

Thanks

Thank you

Awesome thanks

thank you

Many thanks oUkTuRkEyIII

Thx

cheers

Thanks

Thank you

Many thanks.

Thank you

thanks

Original Poster

cmncomp

thanks

No worries, if i win i will give you £2,000! if you win will you give me £8,000?

Thanks,

that would the best xmas present ever

x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…1118
    2. Foo fighters presale code.3437
    3. THOMSON TUI 2 CRUISE PROBLEM - ANY HELP APPRECIATED22
    4. School shoes - with lights33

See more discussions