Expired

Win £100,000 and a Mercedes C Class with Good Morning Britain / ITV (Postal/Text/Phone)

Found 8th Feb 2016
Here's your chance to win £100,000 and a Mercedes C Class!

Post your NAME and PHONE NUMBER to:

BRK 0616,
PO Box 7558,
Derby,
DE1 0NQ

or

Text WIN to 62525

or

Call 0906 878 2525
Community Updates
31 Comments
Original Poster
http://cdn.itv.com/uploads/editor/medium_qYYxNoQLt7KJp4qisgc1u3ko1Mx5-1AAn5yL4CX1RzA.jpg
Thanks
Thanks PK
Thank you
Many thanks Painkiller, much appreciated.
Thanks
thanks
Just the boost I needed on a wet Monday morning,, one can all ways rely on the PK!!
Thanks
Done it. Thank you.
thank you
Thank you but I would like to see the cash prize divided up so that there were 5 X £20,000 to give more people a chance of a win.
Happy comping and good luck everyone.
Massive win for someone, thanx PK
Need this prize desperately
Thanks
I won an ITV comp several years ago by computer entry! so its definitely worth entering...you just never know!
thanks
Good luck Painkiller and thanks x
Thanks
fuertesol

Thank you but I would like to see the cash prize divided up so that there … Thank you but I would like to see the cash prize divided up so that there were 5 X £20,000 to give more people a chance of a win.Happy comping and good luck everyone.

That would be common sense my dear. It is a commodity not in short supply but the receivers of it are deemed scarce.
samisonline

I won an ITV comp several years ago by computer entry! so its definitely … I won an ITV comp several years ago by computer entry! so its definitely worth entering...you just never know!

Out of interest how did you enter? Phone, post?
Thanks
Thank you x
Many thanks.
suryabhar

Out of interest how did you enter? Phone, post?

The poster says he entered on the computer so obviously not by phone or post. You used to be able to enter many comps this way but this is less common now. With the cost of phone calls and even post costing over 50p it makes them less attractive when there is still a very small chance of winning.
Turquoise

The poster says he entered on the computer so obviously not by phone or … The poster says he entered on the computer so obviously not by phone or post. You used to be able to enter many comps this way but this is less common now. With the cost of phone calls and even post costing over 50p it makes them less attractive when there is still a very small chance of winning.

Yes, they have made them pretty much non existent (the free online entry). It's like how many stamps are you going to keep buying to enter the comps!!
big thanks! I'l start cleaning my garage for this beauty
Thanks x
Thank you
kantak

big thanks! I'l start cleaning my garage for this beauty

I got it. :-)
fuertesol

Thank you but I would like to see the cash prize divided up so that there … Thank you but I would like to see the cash prize divided up so that there were 5 X £20,000 to give more people a chance of a win.Happy comping and good luck everyone.

Email them. They can't hear you from here
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions