EXPIRED

Win 120 Derwent Artist coloured pencils beautifully presented in a wooden box, worth over £200 @ Painters Online

REGISTER/LOG IN
This month we are offering one lucky artist the chance to win a beautiful wooden box set containing 120 Derwent Artist coloured pencils worth over £200(rrp)

Derwent Wooden Box set
This beautiful wooden box contains 120 Derwent Artist coloured pencils in a rainbow of colours, and represents a little piece of The Artists' Publishing Company's history, as it belonged to (but was never used by) the previous owner of the company, the late Irene Briers.
The box was bought to the office with a wish for it to be used and enjoyed by an artist.
In which year did Irene Briers sell the company to its present owner, Dr Sally Bulgin?
1998>>>>ANSWER

21 Comments

Thank You

Thanks

Thank you

Thanks

Is this broken? Doesn't load for me, I get an empty white box. Turning off adblock does nothing either.

Original Poster

LycanGav

Is this broken? Doesn't load for me, I get an empty white box. Turning … Is this broken? Doesn't load for me, I get an empty white box. Turning off adblock does nothing either.

Try this link
painters-online.co.uk/Com…132

Editor

billc

Try this link … Try this link http://www.painters-online.co.uk/Competitions/Win-a-Wooden-Box-of-Derwent-Artist-Pencils/_cm132

Link added, Thanks Billc

Original Poster

NeoTrix

Link added, Thanks Billc

Thank you

Thanks

Thanks

thanks

well done and no problems thanks bill

Thanks

Many thanks

Thanks Bill. Good luck

Thanks

Cheers.

THANKS

THANKS

Thanks billc

Thank you
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
    2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
    3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
    4. love affairs912

See more discussions