Groups
    EXPIRED

Win 2 Free Nights B&B for 2 + Dinner on 1 Night at Milsom Hotels in [email protected] Best Loved

Competition: Milsom Hotels

Milsoms Kesgrave Hall in Ipswitch - a chic and stylish country house experience with plenty of wow, Maison Talbooth in Colchester - fine art and great cooking in beautiful Constable country and The Pier at Harwich - quayside seafood restaurants tempt you from rooms with harbour views are all wonderfull places to stay and this week you can win 2 nights Bed & Breakfast for 2 + dinner on one night.

Enjoy 2 Free Nights for 2 Bed & Breakfast plus complimentary dinner for two on one of the nights at Milsom Hotels. For your chance to win, simply fill in the form

COMPLETION MESSAGE:- Thank you for your entry to the Best Loved Hotels competition.

The winner will be informed by email. Good luck!

11 Comments

Original Poster

Im back!! Finally got another PC-albeit borrowing it for now, whilst waiting on a new one. I've been entering comps via my phone!

When you're a comper, and you don't have a PC, it's like someone cutting off your right arm!!

I'd like to say a massive thanks to Marba who posted a couple of these Best Loved comps for me on my behalf, whilst my laptop was broken-I hope he wins one of them for his trouble!
    Edited by: "haigythescotsman" 22nd Jul 2014

haigythescotsman

Im back!! Finally got another PC-albeit borrowing it for now, whilst … Im back!! Finally got another PC-albeit borrowing it for now, whilst waiting on a new one. I've been entering comps via my phone! When you're a comper, and you don't have a PC, it's like someone cutting off your right arm!!I'd like to say a massive thanks to Marba who posted a couple of these Best Loved comps for me on my behalf, whilst my laptop was broken-I hope he wins one of them for his trouble!

Nice to see you back. Thanks very much.

Thanks

Thanks.................xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks

thanks and good to see you back and posting fit

well done to our friend haigy nice to see you back,,

Computers.. The model T Ford of the 21st century.
    Good to see you posting again.. Thanks

Thank you

x

Thank you
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. win a hamper - orbit homes - kent commuter mag88
      2. Royal dishy plates11
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2323
      4. Win a Free minion usb stick33