EXPIRED

Win 2 Free Nights B&B for 2 + Dinner on 1 Night at The Pheasant Hotel at Harome in Yorkshire@ Best Loved Hotels

Competition: The Pheasant Hotel at Harome
The Pheasant Hotel at Harome is a picture-postcard ivy-clad country hotel overlooking the village duck pond in the village of Harome in North Yorkshire. Originally the village shop, blacksmith’s and barns, The Pheasant is an award-winning property with a reputation for excellence. There are eleven beautifully furnished bright and airy bedrooms with premier fittings and first-class toiletries. In addition there are two family rooms and two cottages, Plum Cottage and Mallards Cottage, all set around a courtyard of fruit trees. The cottages are particularly suitable for guests who also wish their dogs to enjoy a change of scenery!

Enjoy 2 Free Nights for 2 Bed & Breakfast plus complimentary dinner for two on one of the nights at The Pheasant Hotel at Harome in Yorkshire. For your chance to win, simply fill in the form

COMPLETION MESSAGE:- Thank you for your entry to the Best Loved Hotels competition.

The winner will be informed by email. Good luck!

14 Comments

Original Poster

Just got an Email to say I'm a winner in this comp. Thanks pjj for that one. Merry Xmas to me!!

hotukdeals.com/com…914

well done haigythescotsman and thank you

Thank You

haigythescotsman

Just got an Email to say I'm a winner in this comp. Thanks pjj for that … Just got an Email to say I'm a winner in this comp. Thanks pjj for that one. Merry Xmas to me!! :Dhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/competitions/epic-giveaway-day-5-win-a-wd-cloud-hexus-2073914

Congrats and thank you!

Thank you and we'll done on your win! X

Thank you

Thx

Thank you & congrats on your win haigythescotsman

thanks

Thanks

Thanks

well done and thanks to haigythehotelier

x

Thank you
Post a comment