Expired

Win 2 Items From The Denby Cast Iron Cookware Range Worth £110 @ I Love My Grub

Found 25th Feb 2011
HomeEthical eating
Animal welfareEco-friendlyFairtradeFarming methodsFood milesFood wasteSustainabilityRestaurants
Restaurant reviewsRestaurants Listings + BookingsAdd Your Restaurant Reviews
Drink Product ReviewsFood ProductsFoodie Book ReviewsKitchenwareRestaurants ReviewsWineRecipes
StartersMain coursesDessertsCocktailsVegetarian - StartersVegetarian - MainsBlogBuy TicketsFeaturesFood ProductsNews
Events CalendarSearch SiteVideos
Ainsley HarrietDelia SmithGordon RamsayJamie OliverKeith FloydNigella LawsonRachel AllenRaymond BlancRecipesRick SteinThe Hairy Bikers VegetarianRSS FeedsAbout Us
Join us on FacebookContact.Not a Member ? Join now to share and see more or Login
Home
Denby Cast Iron Cookware Competition
iLoveMyGrub.com has teamed up with Denby, to offer one lucky reader two items from the new Denby Cast Iron Cookware range worth £110. Denby's Cast Iron Cookware is crafted from cast molten iron and enamelled both inside and out for a stunning finish and a classic look. Suitable for use on gas, electric and Aga stoves this Cast Iron Cookware range consists of 5 different items. Available in Red, Black and Cream with a brushed stainless steel knob, the timeless appeal of our cookware means it will look superb in any kitchen.

The range also features the Denby cookshop 10 year guarantee. Denby are offering one lucky reader a griddle pan and the choice of either a 24cm casserole or 27cm oval dish. The items are available in three colours: red, black and cream and the winner can choose the colour of their choice.

Other items available in the range include a 21cm casserole and a round shallow dish. To view all the items available in the Denby Cast Iron range click here.

How to enter: For your chance to win, simply fill out the form below with your details.

9 Comments

Thanks

thanks

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af309/trent-bishop/FriendshipCats-ty.gif

thanks rk, good luck xx

Thanks

cheers.

Thx

:Dthank you

Thanks
Post a comment
@