EXPIRED

Win 2 Tickets to see Glee Live in Concert in New York @ Play.com

In Glee, who is the true father of Quinn's baby?

Answer: Puck

Good luck!

11 Comments

:thumbsup:

thanks

I am a bloke so hate this show

most weeks I watch it twice just to see how bad it realy is, I also got the CD and listen to it in the bath it is realy bad I will get the dvd too when it comes out as a perminant reminder how bad the is is

I have etered the comp and hope to win save somone else the horro of having to do this trip

OP u are clearly a sad person so have given u heat and rep to make u feel better

Original Poster

miles136;8258017

I am a bloke so hate this showmost weeks I watch it twice just to see how … I am a bloke so hate this showmost weeks I watch it twice just to see how bad it realy is, I also got the CD and listen to it in the bath it is realy bad I will get the dvd too when it comes out as a perminant reminder how bad the is isI have etered the comp and hope to win save somone else the horro of having to do this trip

Okay then.

Of course, anyone who really doesn`t like Glee could always just go on the trip to NY and not bother going to the show. :thumbsup:

Crowman;8267768

Okay then.Of course, anyone who really doesn`t like Glee could always … Okay then.Of course, anyone who really doesn`t like Glee could always just go on the trip to NY and not bother going to the show. :thumbsup:

I would have to go to the show as if there were 2 empty seats they may make 2 other ppl go

:thumbsup:

I got the second CD today its as bad as the first

trip to new york...YES, to see glee...NO THANKS!

http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/7123/thanksq.png

Entered, cheers.

Thanks Crowman:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. WIN A TRIP FOR TWO TO NEW YORK @ Shortlist55
    2. Win the Vintage Classics British film collection @ Telegraph1313
    3. Win a year’s supply of Quicke’s cheese @ The Simple Things1111
    4. Win Viking’s 11-day Caribbean cruise @ Classic FM, Smooth Radio, Heart Radi…1414

See more discussions