Groups
    EXPIRED

Win 2 tickets to the premiere of I Want Candy and after show party! [E: 18/03/07]

Want Candy is a new and highly irreverent British comedy about a couple of wannabe-film-makers from Leatherhead, convinced they've got a script made of gold. Encountering nothing but closed doors, their luck changes when they meet equally desperate producer. However, there's only one catch; our intrepid duo must convince the world's leading adult star "Candy Fiveways" (Carmen Electra) to take the lead role... Cue much hilarity as the guys attempt to make a ground-breaking graduation film, complete with scenes of an adult nature, in their parents' houses!

To herald the release of I Want Candy, in cinemas 23rd March 2007, we're giving away 2 tickets to the premiere and after show party which takes place on 20th March, where the winner will get the chance to hob-nob with the rich and famous.

Question: In which UK town is I Want Candy set?
    Answer: Leatherhead

Competition closes - 18th March 2007

competition.play.com/Com…405

1 Comment

Thanks Becksdawe, entered, good luck everybody! :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win amazing travel prizes including £2000 travel voucher, flights and holid…11
      2. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      4. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33

See more discussions