Groups
    EXPIRED

Win 2 weeks in OZ! - Ends 4/02/05

FHM.COM has teamed up with Aussie beer brand Fosters to offer a lucky reader plus a mate the chance to go Down Under and experience Australia Day celebrations 2006 in Sydney!

Not only will the winners get to go on a great 2 week holiday; theyll live the life of luxury by staying in the trendy W hotel in Sydney.

As if thats not enough..you will also have the chance to climb the Harbour Bridge, visit Steve Irwins zoo and party at the exclusive VIP Australia Day party before heading up to one of the Gold Coasts finest beaches Surfers Paradise.

Soak up the sun as you kick back and relax with a chilled Fosters, No Worries!

Answer Canberra

Closing Date noon 4th February 2005

fhm.com/sit…188

5 Comments

i'm greedy for entering this lol - spent the summer on the sunshine coast!

thankuuuuuuuu

What a prize!!! thanks

Slinks

i'm greedy for entering this lol - spent the summer on the sunshine … i'm greedy for entering this lol - spent the summer on the sunshine coast!thankuuuuuuuu

Well i spose u can never have enough holidays to oz!!! so good luck!

Thanks for this Also for the answer

Original Poster

Lucky you, Slinks!

Wish I could enter and win, but can't with a dog to look after. If one of you wins though, I want to hear all about it :lol:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. WIN A TRIP FOR TWO TO NEW YORK @ Shortlist44
      2. Win the Vintage Classics British film collection @ Telegraph1313
      3. Win a year’s supply of Quicke’s cheese @ The Simple Things1111
      4. Win Viking’s 11-day Caribbean cruise @ Classic FM, Smooth Radio, Heart Radi…1414

See more discussions