1. DryNites Deals
Groups
    EXPIRED

win 2 x £500 to spend at toys r us @ drynites

ANSWER: C

This December we're teaming up with Toy 'R' Us for a special seasonal treat. We're giving 2 lucky DryNites® members £500 worth of Toys ‘R’ Us vouchers!

This month's prize will help you and your child start the New Year with a smile. Celebrate your child's growing confidence with a new bike or encourage their independence by getting them to pick out their favourite toysor video games. You could even get them looking forward to spring with a new swing setor trampoline!

DryNites® pyjama pants are made from quiet, rustle-free materials so your child can feel grown up and confident both day and night.

For your chance to win this month’s amazing prize, simply answer our competition question below. Good luck!

Which DryNites® feature securely fixes our Bed Mats to the mattress throughout the night?

A: Tiny hooks
    B: Velcoro strips
    C: Stick & Stay Put adhesive backing

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

14 Comments

THANKS

Cheers and congrats

thanks

Original Poster

idgaft

Cheers and congrats

cheers and good luck

thank you

Thank You

thanks

Thanks. Had one of the most stringent password criteria and sign-up procedure I've seen... and all for nappies! Made me laugh really

thanks

Blumin ek ! MI6 stuff geting on here lol, thank you rochey2 & congrats on your win love!

Thank you!

Original Poster

good luck everyone

x
    Edited by: "Aequitas" 15th Dec 2014

Thank you
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?712
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424014478
      3. Virgin Media Price Hike retention Deals1319
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047086

See more discussions