WIN 2 x tickets to see Boyzone at the 3aaa County Ground Derby @ Visit Derby

Found 27th Jun 2017
PRODUCT: Concert tickets
WIN 2 x tickets to see Boyzone at the 3aaa County Ground Derby
The 3aaa County Ground will play host to one of the exclusive music events of the year, as Boyzone perform live in Derby on Saturday 16 September 2017.
Enter our competition to WIN 2 x Boyzone tickets by completing the form below. The competition closes on Friday 8 September 2017. **See terms and conditions below for more details.
Good luck!

Where are Boyzone from?

Dublin >>>My answer

Submission message: Thank you for entering our competition
RULES: Competition closes at midday on Friday 8 September 2017. The competition winner will be chosen at random and will be contacted by phone or via Social Media contact to arrange the prize. If the winner does not respond within 24 hours, we hold the right to re-draw the competition until an eligible winner is found.
Your contact phone number will only be used to contact you if you are the competition winner. We will never pass on your contact details, unless you have selected to share your details with our partners in the competition form.
The tickets will be valid for Boyzone at The 3aaa County Cricket Ground, Derby on Saturday 16th September.
The winner of the competition will receive two General Admission tickets only
Tickets are non-transferable
One entry per person
Tickets cannot be won by employees or family or friends of employees
The winner will need to collect their tickets from the box office on the day of the event and must bring a valid form of ID with them to the box office in order to collect the tickets
The winner must be 18 years old or older
All details correct attime of publishing.
** Whilst every attempt will be made to deliver the prize as described, Derby City Council Tourism Team reserve the right to alter details of the prize if circumstances demand. In such circumstances no compensation will be made.
Community Updates
  1. Competitions
Closing date is 7th July. Thanks for posting x
Thank You
Yay thankyou so much, I had a phonecall to say I won this today
Post a comment

Top Discussions

Top Merchants