Prize Arrowword answer - CUP OF TEA

tried to post this before but keep getting
Awwww snap. This deal no longer exists!
so not sure how/where it's gone.

Community Updates
Competitions
Top comments
debbiedaffodil4 m ago

many thanks . is it me or does there seem to be a lot less competitions …many thanks . is it me or does there seem to be a lot less competitions since the new site update?

Most people have left and have gone to 'latest deals' latestdeals.co.uk/com…ons in protest at the changes. There was a post about it but it seems to have been taken down!!
Many thanks Korks... yes debbie, not many comps at all, the site is ruined by those who think they know best, they have made it clear they don;t really want the comp part of the site anymore
64 Comments
X
many thanks . is it me or does there seem to be a lot less competitions since the new site update?
BIG THANKS
Thanks Korks
debbiedaffodil4 m ago

many thanks . is it me or does there seem to be a lot less competitions …many thanks . is it me or does there seem to be a lot less competitions since the new site update?

Most people have left and have gone to 'latest deals' latestdeals.co.uk/com…ons in protest at the changes. There was a post about it but it seems to have been taken down!!
Many thanks Korks... yes debbie, not many comps at all, the site is ruined by those who think they know best, they have made it clear they don;t really want the comp part of the site anymore
Many thanks korks. Good luck. x
floorflock6 m ago

Most people have left and have gone to 'latest deals' …Most people have left and have gone to 'latest deals' https://www.latestdeals.co.uk/competitions in protest at the changes. There was a post about it but it seems to have been taken down!!

Yep. Quite a few have gone on there I noticed in the posts & comments. The deals aren't bad on their either.
Edited by: "justjunie" 9th Aug 2017
floorflock9 m ago

Most people have left and have gone to 'latest deals' …Most people have left and have gone to 'latest deals' https://www.latestdeals.co.uk/competitions in protest at the changes. There was a post about it but it seems to have been taken down!!

oh such a shame i love doing comps on this site and was just getting the hang of the new layout. maybe i will check out the latest deals one. thanks for the info
robertpage256 m ago

Many thanks Korks... yes debbie, not many comps at all, the site is …Many thanks Korks... yes debbie, not many comps at all, the site is ruined by those who think they know best, they have made it clear they don;t really want the comp part of the site anymore

such a shame
debbiedaffodil24 m ago

there was a discussion on comp board about it but it's been moved here now
hotukdeals.com/fee…378
floorflock32 m ago

hiya, the postings have been moved into this thread regarding the comp posters leaving & the discussions for it,
hotukdeals.com/fee…378
round about page 28/29/30
Edited by: "msefirefly" 9th Aug 2017
Many thanks korkers
korks4 m ago

hiya, the postings have been moved into this thread regarding the comp …hiya, the postings have been moved into this thread regarding the comp posters leaving & the discussions for it,hotukdeals.com/fee…378round about page 28/29/30

Thanks Korks - there are an awful lot of comments....
floorflock36 m ago

Thanks Korks - there are an awful lot of comments....

yes, agree there are, looks like as said majority of comp posters have moved over to posting on latest deals site,
am very sad as used to enjoy using hukd for comps.
x
korks9 m ago

yes, agree there are, looks like as said majority of comp posters have …yes, agree there are, looks like as said majority of comp posters have moved over to posting on latest deals site,am very sad as used to enjoy using hukd for comps. x

Me too but you have to go where the comps are....? Where will you be posting yours now?
Thank you
Thanks x
Thank you Korks, I'm gone to other sites, won't be posting on here unles there change it.
adrian1966f13 m ago

Thank you Korks, I'm gone to other sites, won't be posting on here unles …Thank you Korks, I'm gone to other sites, won't be posting on here unles there change it.

understand Adrian & big thanks for all you did x
korks5 m ago

understand Adrian & big thanks for all you did x

You are welcome Korks x
floorflock1 h, 34 m ago

Me too but you have to go where the comps are....? Where will you be …Me too but you have to go where the comps are....? Where will you be posting yours now?

I've always posted the Take a Break/That's Life!/Bella Magazine/ plus other magazine comps & other comps on MSE for years & then posted them on here,
so will continue to post them on MSE,
my username on MSE used to be korky but I changed it to fire**fly for personal reasons
a long time ago,

forums.moneysavingexpert.com/mem…531
Edited by: "msefirefly" 9th Aug 2017
Thanks! appreciated
Thanks for years of hard work korks
adrian1966f12 m ago

You are welcome Korks x

thanks x i'll miss you all & hope someday you might be able to visit MSE & it's jumbled up way of posting comps but you can follow members in the user cp if you decide to join up, am always there if you need or any one else joins up & needs any help on the site,
just send me pm & i'll try to help best as I can x
I am already signed up MSE, I am also signed up on this site too latestdeals.co.uk
Edited by: "adrian1966f" 9th Aug 2017
adrian1966f8 m ago

I am already signed up MSE, I am also signed up on this site too …I am already signed up MSE, I am also signed up on this site too https://www.latestdeals.co.uk

that's great you're already signed up adrian & hope you post some of your comps for us all x
korks3 h, 8 m ago

there was a discussion on comp board about it but it's been moved here now …there was a discussion on comp board about it but it's been moved here now https://www.hotukdeals.com/feedback/upcoming-hotukdeals-changes-testers-ready-2661378

And they are arbitrary deleting posts without explanation that don't tow the new party line!
Thanks Korky

Didn't reaiize you were also firefly over on MSE. Might have to go back to MSE for a while until they fix comps here.
Thanks Korky for all the comps since I joined 6months ago
Nice work Korks!
Thankyou
korks6 h, 59 m ago

I've always posted the Take a Break/That's Life!/Bella Magazine/ plus …I've always posted the Take a Break/That's Life!/Bella Magazine/ plus other magazine comps & other comps on MSE for years & then posted them on here,so will continue to post them on MSE,my username on MSE used to be korky but I changed it to fire**fly for personal reasons a long time ago,http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/member.php?u=207531

I've seen firefly on MSE, didn't realise that you were one and the same. Will keep 'em peeled on there now. Thanks K
korks7 h, 59 m ago

that's great you're already signed up adrian & hope you post some of your …that's great you're already signed up adrian & hope you post some of your comps for us all x

I will when I've worked everything out, not had time yet Korks x
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thanks korks.. I've been on MSE for a number of years, but never am quick enough to post many comps.. Didn't realise you were "firefy" without you and weeweeowens.. MSE comps would struggle. Thanks for all the posts, here and MSE + Take a Break. I have contacted the HUKD team so many times trying to be positive, but their last message, firmly stated apart from a new "Advanced Search" button, Competitions were now firmly part of Discussions and will remain so.
I've posted on LatestDeals as ngai.
Good luck
Edited by: "treoes" 10th Aug 2017
thanks
treoes2 h, 2 m ago

Thanks korks.. I've been on MSE for a number of years, but never am quick …Thanks korks.. I've been on MSE for a number of years, but never am quick enough to post many comps.. Didn't realise you were "firefy" without you and weeweeowens.. MSE comps would struggle. Thanks for all the posts, here and MSE + Take a Break. I have contacted the HUKD team so many times trying to be positive, but their last message, firmly stated apart from a new "Advanced Search" button, Competitions were now firmly part of Discussions and will remain so.I've posted on LatestDeals as ngai.Good luck

thanks for your kind words treoes lakshmi7 is the comp posting queen on MSE she puts hundreds on for everyone
lots of good luck to you too & hope latestdeals works out for all x
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions