EXPIRED

Win £200 of Beauty Bay Products when you sign up to OHH Deer newsletter

We've teamed up with Beauty Bay to bring you this huge giveaway perfect for the party season. To win this selection of products worth over £200, all you need to do is enter your email address.

A winner will be chosen at random on Saturday 17th December at 12pm GMT.

Good Luck!

19 Comments

well done dear

Thanks lauraanne. Could you add the end date to the form please so comp auto expires. No need for start date. Click 'edit' at the bottom of your post. Go bottom right add the date 17/12/2016. Go bottom left click 'save changes. If your unable to edit ask anyone with [HELPER] or [MOD] next to their name & they will do it for you. Nice comp. Many thanks & good luck.

Original Poster

justjunie

Thanks lauraanne. Could you add the end date to the form please so comp … Thanks lauraanne. Could you add the end date to the form please so comp auto expires. No need for start date. Click 'edit' at the bottom of your post. Go bottom right add the date 17/12/2016. Go bottom left click 'save changes. If your unable to edit ask anyone with [HELPER] or [MOD] next to their name & they will do it for you. Nice comp. Many thanks & good luck.

I couldn't find the end date, just the draw date but I'll try and see if I can find it

lauraannechamberlain

I couldn't find the end date, just the draw date but I'll try and see if … I couldn't find the end date, just the draw date but I'll try and see if I can find it

Don't worry Laura. End date is the 17th. I'll ask someone to add it for you. Good luck.

Original Poster

justjunie

Don't worry Laura. End date is the 17th. I'll ask someone to add it for … Don't worry Laura. End date is the 17th. I'll ask someone to add it for you. Good luck.

I've added it don't worry. I just imagine they would close it before they draw the winner. Maybe not?

lauraannechamberlain

Don't worry Laura. End date is the 17th. I'll ask someone to add it for … Don't worry Laura. End date is the 17th. I'll ask someone to add it for you. Good luck.

I've added it don't worry. I just imagine they would close it before they draw the winner. Maybe not?[/quote

No they won't close it on here but if there is no date put on the form it just stays on the system forever. It will now expire automatically at midnight on the date given. x
Edited by: "justjunie" 11th Dec 2016

Thank you

thanks

Thanks

thank you

Thank you

Thanks

thanks

Thanks

Thank You

thank you

thanks

x

doesn't accept my entry unfortunately
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
    2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
    3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
    4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44
    5. Review Hub Monthly Competition - Win a OnePlus 5!88

See more discussions