Expired

WIN £200 to spend at People Tree @ Warren Evans

17 replies
Found 7th Jan 2015Made hot 7th Jan 2015
WIN £200 to spend at People Tree, the pioneer of Fair Trade and sustainable fashion!

We are delighted to give you the chance to win a £200 People Tree voucher! Step into beautiful and ethical fashion this January and feel utterly amazing.
For every beautiful garment People Tree makes, there's an equally beautiful change happening somewhere in the world. When you wear People Tree, you look good and feel good knowing your unique garment was made with respect for people and the planet.

Enter your details.

Why does People Tree hand knit cardigans, jumpers and accessories?

Answer : It makes a unique and beautiful product

"People Tree works with KTS to provide training and design support. Hand knitting not only makes a unique and beautiful products, it also provides women with the opportunity to work. Many of the artisans at KTS are mothers and university students who use their income to finance their – and their children’s – education and living costs."
peopletree.co.uk/abo…kts

Completion message :
Thank you

Your entry has been accepted

Question I was asked @ 0937 hrs 07/01/2015 was
What is the name of the school that employs the 2,500 artisans base in Kathmandu in Nepal?
Answer:
Kumbeshwar Technical School (KTS)
Cheers
- treoes

17 Comments

thanks to pj

Thanks

THANK YOU

Thanks
What is the name of the school that employs the 2,500 artisans base in Kathmandu in Nepal?
Answer:
Kumbeshwar Technical School (KTS)
Edited by: "treoes" 7th Jan 2015

Thank You

Thanks

x

Thank you

Cheers

Thank you

Thank You

THANKS

Thanks

Unfortunately I put pjjs answer but thanks pjj and treoes, that will teach me for rushing! x

Thanks ppj for posting & treoes for the answer. Good luck

thanks

Thank you
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition51460
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums11
    4. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!11

See more discussions