Groups
    EXPIRED

Win £200 worth of ishga products @ i-On

From the pure, pristine shores of the Hebrides comes ishga, an anti-ageing skincare range combining the natural resources of the Hebrides with locally sourced, nutrient-rich and sustainably harvested seaweed. We’ve teamed up with ishga to give one winner five products of their choice from the range, worth up to around £200.

Gaelic for water, ishga infuses healing spring water with a potent extract of Hebridean seaweed. Renowned for its anti-oxidant, anti-ageing and health properties Hebridean seaweed contains a host of vitamins, minerals, trace elements and amino acids which are excellent for skincare. Respecting the natural environment, ishga has an exclusive license to harvest seaweed throughout the Western Isles.

The ishga product range includes:

Active Cleansing Lotion
    Anti-oxidant Marine Face Cream
    Exfoliating Face Mask
    Hebridean Marine Tone
    Regenerating Face Serum
    Hebridean Sea Salt Scrub
    Nourishing Face Oil
    Invigoration Body Lotion and Body Oil.

To be in with a chance of winning £200 worth of ishga products, enter below by 9am, 29 August 2014. The winner will be contacted by email.

Completion message :
    My friends would like this. Let them know via:

Share on twitterShare on facebookShare on emailShare on printMore Sharing Services

No thanks, I'm done

10 Comments

Thank you

Thanks

Thanks

thanks

Thanks

Cheers.

x

Thank you very much xxx

Thanks

Thank you
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423714460
      2. Nintendo Ships Every Switch With a Hidden NES Emulator34
      3. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…55
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553760

See more discussions