Expired

Win £200 worth of TOYS R US gift vouchers!

Editor 7 replies
Found 15th Dec 2005
Win £200 worth of TOYS R US gift vouchers!

toysrus.co.uk/fra…ers

Answer - Sleigh

8 Comments

typical... their was me thinking the answer was C. snowboard! always worth entering though even if I have no use for the vouchers :thumbsup:

robinsonchristopher

typical... their was me thinking the answer was C. snowboard! always … typical... their was me thinking the answer was C. snowboard! always worth entering though even if I have no use for the vouchers :thumbsup:

Hi. Good luck in the competition and welcome to HUKD!!

bit off topic but thank you! long time reader and user of the site for the fantastic deals that are posted, saved me much time in looking for great deals and vouchers for various sites! keep up the fantastic work, also your mobile deals as well, excellent stuff!

Wehay!! You mentioned my mobile deals. I know we're not supposed to go off topic too much but don't worry about it, when a new user arrives it's a big enough celebration to take a thread off topic. We'll live with it.

thanks millarcat

Sorry to dissappoint anyone but I believe the competition closed in mid Decemeber 2005.

Funnily enough the webpage is still there but if you read the T&C's & scroll down to the bottom its says:

" 6. The promotion will close on 19th December 2005. 7. The draw will take place on Monday 19th December by an independent person. "

Original Poster Editor

Sorry guys .. i forgot to put an expiry date on this one!

Thanks but just realised after reading previous posts that it has already expired. Ah well cheers anyway!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition63655
    2. Win a google pixel phone at Stylist1111
    3. win free cash32
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines10

See more discussions