Expired

WIN £2,000 TO SPEND AT REISS @ Hello

16 replies
Found 11th Aug 2016Made hot 11th Aug 2016
Here’s your chance to stock up on a new season wardrobe from this fashion favourite!

For AW16, the Reiss design team looked to a range of cultural references for inspiration. The season launches with styles and themes that nod to the theatrical works of the 1920s Bloomsbury artists, and in later drops we see inspiration from Truman Capote’s Black and White Ball. Hand-drawn, painterly prints prevail and there’s a strong focus on craftsmanship and cut in the collection. Intricate details adorn fabrications and new techniques are adopted to add depth to silhouettes.

Colour palettes range from rich jewel tones to muted neutrals and set the scene for a luxurious overall look.

Enter our giveaway for your chance to win a £2,000 gift card to spend at Reiss and you can enjoy a whole new wardrobe for the season ahead.

For your chance to win, simply complete the form!

Closing date for entries is 30 August 2016 – Good luck!

Completion message :
Thank you for submitting your entry to HELLO! Fashion Monthly.

16 Comments

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

thanks

Thanx pjj

Thank you

Thanks.
On the competition form it said not to use autofill- so I did not. But do people usually use autofill?

thanks

janetpamelablair

Thanks. :DOn the competition form it said not to use autofill- so I did … Thanks. :DOn the competition form it said not to use autofill- so I did not. But do people usually use autofill?

I do, but I re-click each field so it doesn't appear yellow.

Thanks

Thanks

Cheers

Thank You

Thanks

Thank you

thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…11
    2. Amazon New Christmas Gift Store - Not the best of suggestions.11
    3. Is this junction box wired properly??914
    4. Is there a way to add ethernet to MIFI device?34

See more discussions