Expired

Win £2000 with METRO RADIO

5 replies
Found 4th Aug 2016Made hot 5th Aug 2016
BE QUICK ENDS 9.00AM FRIDAY

POSTCODE RESTRICTED
Terms and Conditions:

Key Dates. Start Date and time: 07:00 Thursday 4th August 2016. End Date and time: 08:59:59 Friday 5th August 2016. Any entries received before / after these dates won’t be counted but you may still be charged.
Restrictions. Only open to people who: (i) live in the UK, whose home address has postcode starting with: NE, DH, DL, SR, TS, YO or HG; (ii) are 18 years or over at the date of their entry; and (iii) are not one of our employees (or living with one of our employees). You can enter a maximum of 30 times per mobile number, per calendar day, via both SMS and online.

You could win £2,000 just in time for the weekend!

Enter by 9am on Friday 5th August and you could win £2,000 thanks to Metro Radio and WEBUYCARSFORMORE.

All you need to do is text MONEY to 63103.

Texts cost £1.50 plus one standard network rate message.

Alternatively, you can enter online here and full terms and conditions can be found here.

5 Comments

Knowing the restrictions may be a help

Thanks

metroradio.co.uk/win…16/

Restrictions. Only open to people who: (i) live in the UK, whose home address has postcode starting with: NE, DH, DL, SR, TS, YO or HG; (ii) are 18 years or over at the date of their entry; and (iii) are not one of our employees (or living with one of our employees). You can enter a maximum of 30 times per mobile number, per calendar day, via both SMS and online.

Original Poster

FITCHET

Knowing the restrictions may be a help

Sorry - added this comp quickly before work! As it's very short lived, just wanted to add it on site for those that can enter ( I can't!) I have added more detail now. Apologies for any confusion

Original Poster

chadwik

http://www.metroradio.co.uk/win/2kday-terms-4-5-august-2016/Restrictions. … http://www.metroradio.co.uk/win/2kday-terms-4-5-august-2016/Restrictions. Only open to people who: (i) live in the UK, whose home address has postcode starting with: NE, DH, DL, SR, TS, YO or HG; (ii) are 18 years or over at the date of their entry; and (iii) are not one of our employees (or living with one of our employees). You can enter a maximum of 30 times per mobile number, per calendar day, via both SMS and online.

Thanks for adding info - sorry, was in a rush as comy was so short lived
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition59608
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions