Expired

Win £20,000 and £10,000 worth of John Lewis Vouchers with Loose Women / ITV - Beginning Monday 07/04

68 replies
Found 7th Apr 2014Made hot 7th Apr 2014
Here's your chance to win £20,000 cash and £10,000 worth of John Lewis Vouchers!

No question, just enter your details.

68 Comments

Thanks

Thank you Painkiller

Thank you

Thanks

Thank you! I always wondered if online entries stand the same chance as telephone entries. Fingers crossed for everyone x

thank u x

Thanks

Thx

Thank you! I always wondered if online entries stand the same chance as telephone entries.

I wrote and asked ITV how they choose between the different entries,and the told me that they ALL go into a computer with the equal chance of winning-THEN 2 months later I got a call from Dickinsons Real Deal to say I had won £5,000.00

Thank you

thanks

Top notch!

gordonmurr1

Thank you! I always wondered if online entries stand the same chance as … Thank you! I always wondered if online entries stand the same chance as telephone entries.I wrote and asked ITV how they choose between the different entries,and the told me that they ALL go into a computer with the equal chance of winning-THEN 2 months later I got a call from Dickinsons Real Deal to say I had won £5,000.00

Wow congratulations

Cheers

And nice to hear of someone wining , I live in hope (_;)

Another thriller from the Painkiller

thanks

Thanks

Thanks

well done on your win

Thanks PK. Good luck

Thanks

Thanks Painkiller

Thanks

Thank you very much

Many thanks

THANKS

Thank you

thanks

Thank U

thank you

Nice to know you can win - I live in Dartford.... *groan*

Cheers!

Thanks PK

Thanks

Wooo another top cash prize...thanks painkiller

Thanks

Many thanks PK

THANKS

Thanks

X) thanks

Thank you x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769662
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247681
    3. The Walking Dead Thread (opinion, spoilers Rumors)74574
    4. Anyone else bored of video gaming3358

See more discussions