Expired

Win £20,000 and £30K off your Rent/Mortgage with Good Morning Britain / ITV - Week Beginning Monday 23/06

46 replies
Found 23rd Jun 2014Made hot 23rd Jun 2014
Here's your chance to win your Mortgage or Rent cleared for 2 years up to the value of £30,000 plus £20,000 cash!

No question, just enter your details.

46 Comments

thanks

Thanks

Thank you

Thx

Thanks

Thank you

Thanks

Thnk You

Cheers

thank you

Thanks

Thanks

Many thanks

Thanks

no mortgage no rent no entry for me

thanks

kantak

wow no mortgage and no rent, you must be so upset at not being able to enter this competition! (_;)

Cheers PK

kantak

You could still win £20k

No mortgage and no rent, but a house that needs a whole lot of money spent on it :-(

I am glad that they have at least now started including a cash element, but still think they could offer a percentage of the rent/mortgage bit rather than leave people like me with a potential prize worth £30K less. The country would currently be subbing my rent etc if I hadn't spent my accident compensation on a house

Nice prize even for me, fab prize for others.
Thanks for posting.
Edited by: "bpirockin" 23rd Jun 2014

Thanks

cmncomp

wow no mortgage and no rent, you must be so upset at not being able to … wow no mortgage and no rent, you must be so upset at not being able to enter this competition! (_;)

I am upset! truly upset!

Thank You

thank you

Thank you.

bpirockin

No mortgage and no rent, but a house that needs a whole lot of money … No mortgage and no rent, but a house that needs a whole lot of money spent on it :-(I am glad that they have at least now started including a cash element, but still think they could offer a percentage of the rent/mortgage bit rather than leave people like me with a potential prize worth £30K less. The country would currently be subbing my rent etc if I hadn't spent my accident compensation on a house :/Nice prize even for me, fab prize for others.Thanks for posting.

Yeah, why not just give £50k
"do what you want with it "

Thanks

Thanks

thanks

Thanx PK

Thanks PK Good luck

Thank you

thank you painkiller

THANKS

Thanks PK

oh pleeeeeease!

thanks

Thanks

Many thanks

Thanks PK

bpirockin

No mortgage and no rent, but a house that needs a whole lot of money … No mortgage and no rent, but a house that needs a whole lot of money spent on it :-(

I know the feeling - same here!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet2658
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769492
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604815
    4. Add one, leave one game54415443

See more discussions