Groups
    EXPIRED

Win £225-worth of window boxes @ Gardeners World

We have two prizes available to win. Each comprises £225-worth of window boxes of your choice – in either cast aluminium or steel – from myWindowbox.

Which of the following plant names is also the name of a musical instrument?
    MY ANSWER: Viola
    --------------------------------------------------
    PLEASE NOTE: Do not let the telephone number autofill, enter it manually otherwise you may get a message 'Your name should not contain any numbers'. Once you get that message you will not be able to clear it. Start a new browser session and try again.
    On the 30th September I received an email from the editor "This is an issue that’s affecting a small number of website users. Our technical team is aware of the issue and is working on a fix."
    Still working on it I guess.
    ----------------------------------------------------------

Please sign in/register, good luck!

Completion message:Thanks for entering our competition
    Good luck!
    ======================

14 Comments

Thank you

Thanks

thank you

my name does not contain numbers
    We went through all of this trash last week

thanks

Having same issue re: name and numbers etc. Can't clear autofill either? Any ideas?

Having same problem

thanks

thanks

my name does not contain numbers. I used Vivaldi browser, went through ok.

Thanks marba. Good luck.

Goginan123

Having same issue re: name and numbers etc. Can't clear autofill either? … Having same issue re: name and numbers etc. Can't clear autofill either? Any ideas?

It will say that if anything on the form is incorrect. The form won't accept comma's or full stops. I forget every time & put a comma after my house no. Once I've taken it off it works fine. Hope this helps. Good luck

Original Poster

FITCHET

my name does not contain numbersWe went through all of this trash last … my name does not contain numbersWe went through all of this trash last week

Goginan123

Having same issue re: name and numbers etc. Can't clear autofill either? … Having same issue re: name and numbers etc. Can't clear autofill either? Any ideas?

andrearawson

Having same problem

--------------------------------------------------
    Here is the info I placed in the details.....

PLEASE NOTE: Do not let the telephone number autofill, enter it manually otherwise you may get a message 'Your name should not contain any numbers'. Once you get that message you will not be able to clear it. Start a new browser session and try again.

On the 30th September I received an email from the editor "This is an issue that’s affecting a small number of website users. Our technical team is aware of the issue and is working on a fix."
    Still working on it I guess.
    ----------------------------------------------------------

FITCHET

my name does not contain numbersWe went through all of this trash last … my name does not contain numbersWe went through all of this trash last week

Goginan123

andrearawson

Having same problem

Sorry Marba01....that'll teach me to read the whole of the postings!!!! Many thanks

Thank You
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …58
      2. Which SSD drive I need to replace my current HD48
      3. How to get laptop to boot from DVD/CD drive?35
      4. CEX return/exchange at different store22

See more discussions