EXPIRED

Win £250 Amazon vouchers (10 minute survey) @ BBC Wildlife Magazine

There is a problem with the link, I have expired this competition.

***If you do not complete or close the survey, you will not be allowed to re-enter.

7 Comments

Thank you very much for your interest. Unfortunately we have detected that you have already tried to complete this survey and you are unable to enter this again. I apologise for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

The panelbase.net team

ssnsmudge

Thank you very much for your interest. Unfortunately we have detected … Thank you very much for your interest. Unfortunately we have detected that you have already tried to complete this survey and you are unable to enter this again. I apologise for the inconvenience.Thanks,The panelbase.net team

I had the same problem... seems a tad sensitive this survey!
Still thanks for the post waterpolo
Its the link, which is a one off link, once used it will bounce all other attempts can't find another link.
Edited by: "treoes" 1st Oct 2016

ssnsmudge

Thank you very much for your interest. Unfortunately we have detected … Thank you very much for your interest. Unfortunately we have detected that you have already tried to complete this survey and you are unable to enter this again. I apologise for the inconvenience.Thanks,The panelbase.net team

Same here

Ditto and pretty sure I've not attempted to access before!

Same here - tried it on the phone and tablet and got the same message. Thanks for posting it anyway

Thought it was just me. I wonder if they somehow now it's coming from a competition page & are blocking all entries from them

me too kicked up the chuff
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Samsung or Hisense45
    2. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?22
    3. What's the best gas and electric deals about ?77
    4. What to do?????710

See more discussions