Expired

WIN £250 OFF YOUR NEXT HOLIDAY WITH LOWCOSTHOLIDAYS @ Stylenest

8 replies
Found 28th Dec 2014Made hot 28th Dec 2014
f you’re dreaming of sunnier climes, then look no further than lowcostholidays for your one stop shop for dozens of destinations that is guaranteed to cure the January blues.

With the festivities over, give yourself something to look forward to and win yourself £250 off your next holiday with lowcostholidays.

Whether you are looking to book a romantic weekend getaway or family trip for half term, lowcostholidays offers a range of destinations to suit each and everyone.

From warm winter getaways to city breaks, there lowcostholidays has just the holiday for you.

For your chance to win £250 off your next holiday, simply enter your details below.

8 Comments

Thank You

Thank you!

Thanks x

Apart from saying it must be for 7 days and include flight and hotel, there appears to be no way to check the full terms and conditions, which usually include minimum cost, latest date for the holiday rather than simply for the booking and minimum number of people. Not voting either way, as though it might be helpful for some it is too unclear if I and probably many others would actually benefit.

I fill in the form with some trepidation too ,,, but all thanks to the haggismuncher for the posting

x

Thanks

Thank you
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What's the best used laptop I can get for £180?25
    2. Android TV box help?33
    3. Issue with Quidco referrals not tracking22
    4. Best phone for spec- canada and uk?11

See more discussions