EXPIRED

Win £250 worth of Space NK vouchers and a box of Velvet Facial Tissues

Win £250 worth of Space NK vouchers and a box of Velvet Facial Tissues

Whether it’s a hot date, a night out with the girls, or an important business meeting, you like to make an effort. But when you’re juggling your career with a busy social life, getting ready to go out doesn’t always go to plan. Hastily applied make-up has a tendency to go awry when you’re in a rush, and that inevitably means quick fixes involving a handful of cotton wool and some tried and tested beauty tricks.

But rather than resorting to cotton wool, try new Velvet Facial Tissues. With a three-ply softness, they’re luxuriously strong, and highly absorbent to suit all uses. They’ll be velvety soft, soft, soft on your skin, giving it the treatment it deserves. And best of all, you’ll be joining Velvet’s Campaign for Trees, as for every tree Velvet uses, they replant another three.

Indulge in some luxury, courtesy of new Velvet Facial Tissues, and enter this competition to win £250 worth of Space NK vouchers and a box of Velvet Facial Tissues.

1. Just answer this question to be in with a chance of winning - On what part of the face would you typically apply a kohl pencil?
Lips
Eyes?
Cheeks

1 Comment

Is it me or is something wrong here. I presume you have tolog in but there is no place to do so, even though reference is made to one - though not in relation to the competition.

Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What laptop to choose?33
    2. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.610
    3. Has anyone found any Baileys Pumpkin Spiced for sale in the UK ?44
    4. DVD storage45

See more discussions