Expired

Win £3,000 with Maltesers!

Found 2nd Nov 2010Made hot 2nd Nov 2010
Win £3,000!

32 Comments

thanks mate

dont want to give them my date of birth.

Thought it was £3000 pounds worth of maltesers at first
I will just have to buy them when I win.

Cheers

thanks replay X)

Thanx replay

thank you

Thx

thanks

Thank you and a broad thank you to all those people who take the time and trouble to post these sorts of compo's on here.

Thanks (_;)

trog0

Thought it was £3000 pounds worth of maltesers at first :|I will just … Thought it was £3000 pounds worth of maltesers at first :|I will just have to buy them when I win. :DCheers

I thought it was 3000 Matesers for a split second. Not sure if I was disappointed for a milli second when it wasn't. I could buy a lot more than 3000 maltesers if I win

jetskichimp

Thank you and a broad thank you to all those people who take the time and … Thank you and a broad thank you to all those people who take the time and trouble to post these sorts of compo's on here.

Here Here. There are so many rules and regulations and I don't find the site that easy to use, that I have to agree with you. Hope they all keep up the good work!

yeahbutitsnotfree

dont want to give them my date of birth.

As long as your email address is correct, you never have to give out correct DOB. I usually keep my date and month but change the year

cheers

thanks

thanks replay

Thanks

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af309/trent-bishop/Gifs/woo2_1488.gifhttp://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af309/trent-bishop/Gifs/thankyougirlblinking.gif

:Dthank you

Thanks

Thank you

Thanks

thx

thx

x X)

Thanks

thanks

simone10

[quote=yeahbutitsnotfree] dont want to give them my date of birth.

As long as your email address is correct, you never have to give out correct DOB. I usually keep my date and month but change the year[/quote

What if you win & they ask you to confirm your your DOB. Would that invalidate your entry?

Thanks

Cheers

So what's the answer?

thank you
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. black friday dates for halfords11
    2. One4all gift cards can only be converted to Amazon codes until MIDNIGHT TON…66
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226663
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3592

See more discussions