Expired

Win £30,000 with Good Morning Britain / ITV - Beginning Monday 28/07

54 replies
Found 28th Jul 2014Made hot 28th Jul 2014
Here's your chance to win £30,000 cash! Just imagine how this could change your life...

No question, just enter your details.

54 Comments

Original Poster

http://i1346.photobucket.com/albums/p682/painkillersecondary/gmb_zps5d5a5b78.jpg~original
Edited by: "Painkiller" 28th Jul 2014

What does "Max. 29 entries per person, per entry method" mean?

Thanks

What does "Max. 29 entries per person, per entry method" mean? It does not make sense to me.

Thanks

manaylor

What does "Max. 29 entries per person, per entry method" mean? It does … What does "Max. 29 entries per person, per entry method" mean? It does not make sense to me.

You can enter 6 times per unique phone number. People were entering using their home/office/partners etc phone number so some have been entering 100 times or more. The new rule of 29 entries per person is to try to limit those people who have too much time on their hands.

Thanks PK

thank u x

Thank you

barneybar

You can enter 6 times per unique phone number. People were entering using … You can enter 6 times per unique phone number. People were entering using their home/office/partners etc phone number so some have been entering 100 times or more. The new rule of 29 entries per person is to try to limit those people who have too much time on their hands.

Thanks for the clarification Painkiller.

Thanks

Good Morning Britain Good Morning PK
Thirty Grand What a Start To The Day,,,

thanks

Thank you

Thank you

Cheers

BIG THANKS!!! X LOTS!

Thank you

thanks

Thanks PK

Thanks PK

Thanks!

Thanks

Many thanks

Thank you very much xx

Many thanks

Thanks very much PK

Thx

Thanks

thanks

thank you painkiller and heat added

Thank You

Very curious. There was no Captcha so I simply typed a jumble of letters expecting to say I'd got it wrong and give me a new one, instead of which it was accepted and I was thanked for my entry.

Thanks

xxx

THANK YOU PK.(_;)

Thanks

Cheers.

Thanks for posting, heat added. Good luck all.

Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Whatsup number, confused34
    2. What is gearbest like on warranty?79
    3. changing a dimmer swith to normal light switch34
    4. Swimming goggles for 3 year old21

See more discussions