One lucky winner will walk away with the following goodies:

* 3D TV
* Two pairs of 3D glasses
* 3D Blu-ray Home Cinema System
* Two tallboy speakers
* 320GB slim PS3
* 250GB Xbox 360 with Kinect and Kinect Adventures
* Three Belkin HDMI 1.4 2m cables

To have a chance to win all of this, all you have to do is follow the instructions on the site (copied below for easy use).

To ensure you're among the first to hear when Fusion ProGlide arrives, sign up to the waiting list by sending your name as the subject to [email protected]boots.com. We'll be in touch to let you know when it's available to buy in store and online.

Plus, we'll automatically enter you into our prize draw.

16 Comments

Original Poster Banned

Just a small word of caution here. The site clearly says "One person" will walk away with ALL of the prizes, but earlier in the page, it seems to suggest only one of the prizes will be given away. Still, pretty good prizes for entering an email address.

Thanks

ThePaulC

Just a small word of caution here. The site clearly says "One person" … Just a small word of caution here. The site clearly says "One person" will walk away with ALL of the prizes, but earlier in the page, it seems to suggest only one of the prizes will be given away. Still, pretty good prizes for entering an email address.

eh?

One prize consisting of the following will be awarded to one winner

I read that as I will wi all of them

ta,

What about a new stand for them all as well ... cheapskates

thanks

Original Poster Banned

aidy12

THanks

HOT

Thx Not sure I really want the HDMI leads, so might give it a miss!! oO X)

aidy12

I thought reds already had a new stand, you dont want to be greedy, what can you do with two stands - oh I know put the second team on it and win the premier twice as quick
Edited by: "retiredcynic" 12th Jan 2011

Cheers

Thanks

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af309/trent-bishop/Gifs/thanks-1.gif

Thanks X)

Thanks

thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. One thing you've forgotten22
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047182
    3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691423
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767453

See more discussions