WIN £400 with Love Canned Food! Closes August 28 2017

Found 14th Jul 2017
WIN £400 OF SUPERMARKET VOUCHERS WITH LOVE CANNED FOOD!Need inspiration for quick, healthy and fun ways to feed the family? Want to know more about the exciting recipes our experts - nutritionist and dietician Azmina Govindji and Great British Bake Off finalist Holly Bell – have created? Then visit lovecannedfood.com

To celebrate the launch of lovecannedfood.com, we are offering you the chance to win £400 of supermarket vouchers and a hamper of canned goodies.

To enter the competition, just answer the simple question below (hint: take a look around the website for the answer) along with your name and email address.

All correct answers received between 3rd July 2017 after 12PM to 28th August 2017 before 12PM will go into a prize draw, with the winner being drawn at random on 29th August 2017 at 1PM.

Full competition details and T&Cs can be found at the bottom of the competition
Gleam comp
Suggested answer: Creamy Chicken Crepes
Source lovecannedfood.com/rec…pes (Near the bottom of the page)
Good luck everyone

lovecannedfood.com/win…ood

22 Comments

Thanks

thanks

Thanks floorflock. Good luck

Thank you

Thanks x

Thanx floorflock

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thank You

cheers

thanks & good luck

thank you

thanks

thanks

Thank you

Thanks

Thank you

Thanks

x

Will someone PLEASE explain what is happening with all these links that just suddenly stop working??!

lovecannedfood.com/win…ood
Edited by: "Hubbers" 30th Jul 2017

Original Poster

Hubbers

Will someone PLEASE explain what is happening with all these links that … Will someone PLEASE explain what is happening with all these links that just suddenly stop working??!http://www.lovecannedfood.com/win-%C2%A3400-love-canned-food

Sorry you have had problems, I have just clicked on the link again myself and it went through OK so I am unsure why it didn't work for you. Presumably you did get through in the end (Hope so). FF
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants