1. ITV Deals
Groups
    EXPIRED

Win £40,000, a BMW X3 and a Barbados Holiday with This Morning & Loose Women / ITV (Postal/Text/Phone)

Here's your chance to win £40,000, a BMW X3 and a Barbados Holiday!

Post your NAME and TELEPHONE NUMBER to;

DAY 0115,
    PO Box 7558,
    DERBY,
    DE1 0NQ

or

Text WIN to 82227

or

Call 09041 610 123

32 Comments

Original Poster

http://www.itv.com/competitions/sites/competitions/files/ThisMorning/05-01-15-PrizeDraw-ThisMorning.jpg

thanks

BIG THANKS!!!

Thanks

Thanks

well done to the Painkiller for this tremendous posting

Many thanks!

I probably sound stupid asking this but is it acceptable to post my entries on a postcard within an envelope?
    So the envelope has the stamp and not the postcard.

I'm a bit weary of every tom, dick and harry knowing my name and phone number.

thankyou

mikkamakkamoo

Many thanks!I probably sound stupid asking this but is it acceptable to … Many thanks!I probably sound stupid asking this but is it acceptable to post my entries on a postcard within an envelope?So the envelope has the stamp and not the postcard.I'm a bit weary of every tom, dick and harry knowing my name and phone number.

When competitions ask for answers on a postcard, it's usually to save them having to open envelopes, so I would stick with the rules to save risking your entry from being discounted. I know that some ITV comps have asked for info either on a postcard or the back of a sealed, stamped addressed envelope, which is effectively the same thing.

I wish they'd bring the online option back for these big amount prizes.

EDIT: Thanks PK!
    Edited by: "quantum" 5th Jan 2015

Thanks

Many Thanks x

Thanks

thank you painkiller

Thanks

x

quantum

When competitions ask for answers on a postcard, it's usually to save … When competitions ask for answers on a postcard, it's usually to save them having to open envelopes, so I would stick with the rules to save risking your entry from being discounted. I know that some ITV comps have asked for info either on a postcard or the back of a sealed, stamped addressed envelope, which is effectively the same thing.I wish they'd bring the online option back for these big amount prizes.EDIT: Thanks PK!

Hi, thanks for a reply. I've just emailed ITV to clarify. I understood that it can be on a postcard within an envelope lol
    I hope my efforts haven't got to waste!

Thanks PK

Thanks

Thanks

THANKS

THANKS

Thank You

Good luck Painkiller and thanks x

Thanks

mikkamakkamoo

Hi, thanks for a reply. I've just emailed ITV to clarify. I understood … Hi, thanks for a reply. I've just emailed ITV to clarify. I understood that it can be on a postcard within an envelope lolI hope my efforts haven't got to waste!

did you ever get a reply?

cmncomp

did you ever get a reply?

Hi yes I did. They confirmed a postcard within and envelope is fine

:Dgreat comp

Thanks

mikkamakkamoo

Hi yes I did. They confirmed a postcard within and envelope is fine

but will it be counted, that's the real question lol

Thank you Painkiller, best of luck to you all xx

thanks......

Thank you