1. ITV Deals
Groups
    EXPIRED

Win £40,000, a Gadget Bundle and a 10-Night Crete Holiday with This Morning / ITV - Beginning Monday 14/07

Here's your chance to win £40,000 cash, a Gadget Bundle and a 10-Night Crete Holiday!

No question, just enter your details.

67 Comments

thank u x

thanks

Thanks

Thanks

"ends 5 September 2014" ? Wow, seems like a stretch, but hey - it's a free competition.. :]

BIG THANKS!!!...Great Prizes!

Cheers

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

thankyou

Thanks PK!

Many thanks.
    X)

well done to our good friend PK and thank you

Thanks

Thanks

Hi,
    The Captcha animation thing doesn't work for me (the other ITV one this morning wouldn't work either). They normally do work so I'm a bit frustrated..I've tried disabling Adblock, pop-up blocker etc and Javascript is enabled. Any thoughts?

Thanks, and thanks PK for the link.

Steve.

Thanks PK.

I'm sure they've made that flippin' Persil tablet more difficult.

thanks

Original Poster

Have you tried the STV or UTV links in the 1st comment? It doesn't matter which entry form you use - I prefer the STV links as they're compact but I also use the addon NoScript to get rid of the captchas altogether.

ziut3k

"ends 5 September 2014" ? Wow, seems like a stretch, but hey - it's a … "ends 5 September 2014" ? Wow, seems like a stretch, but hey - it's a free competition.. :]

I'd guess that this is the last one before the summer holiday break :-(

Nice comp, thanks for posting.

quantum

Thanks PK.I'm sure they've made that flippin' Persil tablet more … Thanks PK.I'm sure they've made that flippin' Persil tablet more difficult.

It often takes me to move it 3-4 times, and even once it decides to go through it's very slow to allow you to submit - not good :-(

Thank you

Many thanks

thank you

[quote]Have you tried the STV or UTV links in the 1st comment? It doesn't matter which entry form you use - I prefer the STV links as they're compact/quote]

Worked a treat on the UTV one! Thanks a million!

THANKS

Thx

x

Thank you.

Thank you

Thank you

Thank You

thank you painkiller

Painkiller

Up to 6 entries per phone number (Max. 29 entries per person, per entry … Up to 6 entries per phone number (Max. 29 entries per person, per entry method).

Can you please explain the 29 entries maximum.

thanks PK

Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1423
      2. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1929
      3. love affairs1547
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767273

See more discussions