EXPIRED

Win 500 Albums of Your Choice Worth £4,000 @ Ovi (Nokia)

mod
For five days there’s a chance you could be given the keys to Ovi music and shop for pop till you drop!
Each day one very lucky winner could be moon walking away with a top prize of 500 albums of their choice worth £4,000.
That’s some serious MPFree!

Ovi Music is your number one destination for an incredible range of tracks from floor fillers to rock anthems, from indie festival favourites to R&B chart-toppers and from hot new artists to all time classics. By signing up you’ll automatically be entered into our 5 day music give-away.

As well as the daily top prize, each day 100 runners up will win 5 albums of their choice so there's lots of chances to win.

This amazing chance to win is only available for 5 days and only to music fans who sign up to Ovi Music. That’s £40,000 worth of albums up for grabs!

Enter your details to enter

5 Comments

Thanks

Cheers

thx

Is anybody aware of a time limit on using the vouchers issued in the £4000 give away.I was lucky to win this prize only to find that the voucher codes have expired (31st May 2011) I am trying to pursue it through Nokia, as I think if you win something then it is yours, I was not aware of a 'sell by date'Trying to get to the right people in Nokia is proving a real problem.

Original Poster mod

arcanedesigns

Is anybody aware of a time limit on using the vouchers issued in the … Is anybody aware of a time limit on using the vouchers issued in the £4000 give away.I was lucky to win this prize only to find that the voucher codes have expired (31st May 2011) I am trying to pursue it through Nokia, as I think if you win something then it is yours, I was not aware of a 'sell by date'Trying to get to the right people in Nokia is proving a real problem.

Website is now showing as restricted and asks for a password. But this might be a starting point LINK or this LINK
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value23
    2. Virgin Media Price Hike retention Deals1217
    3. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 187 ***1128
    4. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1953

See more discussions