EXPIRED

Win £500 Love2travel vouchers @ Lottery

Summer 2014 is seeing a host of incredible sporting events take place – the World Cup, Wimbledon, the 50th Silverstone F1 Grand Prix, and the Tour de France beginning in the UK!

We think this deserves a huge celebration, so we're giving you the chance to win a whopping £500 towards your summer holiday! Whether you fancy jetting off to Brazil, following the Tour or finding your own quiet piece of tropical paradise, enter our fun competition for the chance to make it a reality!

The Summer of Sport competition closes at 12PM on Monday 14th July, so enter now for your chance to win!

You have to find a bike or maybe a tennis ball, I have put some notes in comment #1 that may help. good luck!

Completion message:
Good Luck, name!
Your competition entry is now complete!

16 Comments

Original Poster

NOTES: The following may or may not work as I cannot be sure it is the same every time.

You may be asked to find a bike or a ball or something else

After starting via the 'click here to get started', click the link in the green banner "AWAY YOU GO", the link is to the 'lottery results' page.

Now the banner should say 'Getting warmer.....'

On the lottery results page scroll down and on the left click 'lottery information'

Banner should read 'Almost there!'

then click 'UK Lotteries'

Part way down on the left side 'Summer of sport competition' CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE YOUR ENTRY this should take you back to the competitions page to display the entry form.

Good luck!

BIG THANKS!!!...Yes same!

Thanks
Additionally, Marba the amount of work you put in to provide answers and then share them is priceless...
with your help at comment #1 it still took me a few minutes..
Selfless, thank you .:D
Edited by: "treoes" 6th Jul 2014

THANKS

Thanks

Cheers Marba

Thanks marba

Thanks

Thank You

Marba your a star!
X)

Edited by: "luckygirlwins2014" 6th Jul 2014

Many Thanks