EXPIRED

Win £500 to spend at Burton @ Burton

Sign up for our newsletter and you will now be the first to know about our latest arrivals and new collections, competitions, sale previews, exclusive online offers, store events and more.

Completion message :
Thank you for signing up to our newsletter. You've now been entered into a draw to WIN £500 to spend at Burton!

Keep an eye out for your Burton emails to see if you're our lucky winner...

23 Comments

Well done many thanks

Thank You

Thank you

Thanks pjj x

I have a question about these sign up emails please. I must have signed up to hundreds now but I don't read them I delete them which isn't the brands idea of a sign up and they can tell if the emails have been opened or not should they wish to check so do I and other people who do exactly the same stand the same chance, I mean is everybody entered regardless? Thanks x

Thank you!

Thanks

thanks

jotarpley

Thanks pjj xI have a question about these sign up emails please. I must … Thanks pjj xI have a question about these sign up emails please. I must have signed up to hundreds now but I don't read them I delete them which isn't the brands idea of a sign up and they can tell if the emails have been opened or not should they wish to check so do I and other people who do exactly the same stand the same chance, I mean is everybody entered regardless? Thanks x

i do the same and i think they can tell if you don't read them. i have received a couple of emails asking why i wasn't reading them and would i like to unsubscribe! the terms usually say you can unsubscribe at any time so i can't see reading the emails being a condition of competition entry.

thanks

Thanks

Thank you

thank u

thanks

thanks

Thanx pjj

thanks

Thanks

Cheers.

Thx

Thank you. That entry has gone for a burton