Expired

WIN £500 worth of Go Outdoors Vouchers

Found 7th Feb 2014
Thank you for shopping at GO Outdoors.

Scan the QR Code with your smart phone or visit goletusknow.com to complete our Customer Satisfaction Survey for a chance to win £500 worth of GO Outdoors Vouchers in our Monthly Prize Draw!

We value your honest feedback and appreciate you taking the time to complete our survey.

There are two chances each month to win. Visit the Go Outdoors Go Let Us Know website enter details from your shopping receipt within 7 days of your visit to the store and leave your honest feedback on your shopping experience.

19 Comments

you need a receipt to do the competition

Plomien

you need a receipt to do the competition

I wont bother then. Thanks..................xxxxxxxxxx

thanks

I have followed the instructions as described on line but it still says it cannot complete but it does not say why .

I logged on to enter the competition but it expired in february not to good as I was only given the voucher yesterday

Hi
I would and certainly recommend this store to any one i know such a pleasant store to enter thank you
Peter oliver

Hi I would recommend your store because you are very helpfull and it is easy to find stuff x

First time in any of your stores, was very impressed. Staff were all brilliant and extremely helpful. Peter and Jade served us they should get a big pat on the back, they could not have done any more to help, nothing was too much trouble and certainly went the extra mile. Will definately come again and will certainly recommend to friends and family. 10 out of 10.

very helpfull and cheerfull staff in a exelent laid out store with quick service

Came in to your store in Southampton after an online let down with my order of a tent that they could not get out to me I Spock to a jim who was very happy to help very helpful very bubble he made the children laugh and he also helped with getting the 3 big bags in to the car for me. I think your stores are big you should have a little coffee shop also I think you should sell flag poles. Quick service will be telling friends and family to go outdoors 10 out of 10.

Great store, loads of stock, very helpful and pleasant staff. Jeanette at Basingstoke was great

ThatGuy12

Thank you for shopping at GO Outdoors.Scan the QR Code with your … Thank you for shopping at GO Outdoors.Scan the QR Code with your smart phone or visit goletusknow.com to complete our Customer Satisfaction Survey for a chance to win £500 worth of GO Outdoors Vouchers in our Monthly Prize Draw!We value your honest feedback and appreciate you taking the time to complete our survey.There are two chances each month to win. Visit the Go Outdoors Go Let Us Know website enter details from your shopping receipt within 7 days of your visit to the store and leave your honest feedback on your shopping experience.

Good range of items in all sections camping ect from walking to relaxing sun protection all aspects of keeping Fit and active

I visited the store on Monday 30th March 2015 and received a very good service and all the staff were very helpful.
Once again Thank you

Visited the Chester shop today and was served by a man called Simon who was very helpful and polite. He gave me valuable advice and guidance on my first ever purchase of a tent.

The staff at the Rossington store are extremely helpful. Kath was on the check out today, she was very polite and efficient.
I will definitely shop there again.

I entered the draw in April, when in May will the winners be notified

The Ladies' cycle-wear range is very limited,& I was hard-pushed to find a jacket for my summer cycling! You seem to concentrate on Hiking & Camping,& very little else! I'm not interested in gaining yet another fleece! The Swim-wear range is also thin on the ground! Not impressed overall...

ThatGuy12

Thank you for shopping at GO Outdoors.Scan the QR Code with your … Thank you for shopping at GO Outdoors.Scan the QR Code with your smart phone or visit goletusknow.com to complete our Customer Satisfaction Survey for a chance to win £500 worth of GO Outdoors Vouchers in our Monthly Prize Draw!We value your honest feedback and appreciate you taking the time to complete our survey.There are two chances each month to win. Visit the Go Outdoors Go Let Us Know website enter details from your shopping receipt within 7 days of your visit to the store and leave your honest feedback on your shopping experience.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions

Top Merchants