1. Stylist Deals
Groups
    EXPIRED

Win £500 worth of house cleaning services with Fantastic Services @ Stylist

Keen to break out the tinsel and mulled wine a little earlier than usual, Stylist and Emerald Street have teamed up with Fantastic Services to give one lucky reader the ultimate Christmas/New Year face lift for your home with £500 worth of Fantastic Services help.
    Does your home need decluttering? Your wardrobe organising? Do your pictures need hanging? Carpet stains removing? Painting and decorating for a fresh 2017? Are you moving and need removals? Or, do you just really fancy a free cleaner…
    Fantastic Services are a one-stop shop for all home services needs, so the winner can tailor the prize to suit them! The only difficulty will be deciding what to choose..!
    What is the name of the Fantastic Services app?
    ANSWER: GoFantastic

Check out their new app too: GoFantastic
    -----------------
    Good luck!
    Note: you have to opt in to receive Emerald Street news

Completion message:
    Thank you for entering this competition
    We'll contact you if you're the winner.
    ========================

15 Comments

Thanks

x

Thank you

thanks

thank you

Thanks

Grazie Marba

Thanks

They know where they can stick their tinsel I don't need some big hairy ar**d git in my house not even for £500

Thanks

Thanks

Original Poster

FITCHET

They know where they can stick their tinsel I don't need some big hairy … They know where they can stick their tinsel I don't need some big hairy ar**d git in my house not even for £500

why, have you already got one?

marba01

why, have you already got one?

No but it sounds as though you may fit the bill

Thank You

THANKS
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. It was forty years ago today......516
      2. word survey46
      3. Golf DSG GTD Real MPG?22
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767301

See more discussions