EXPIRED

Win £5,000 cash with Reader's Digest

Closes 31st January 2015.

ENTERING IS QUICK, EASY AND FREE!

Immediate eligibility

Entry is open only to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over.  Register now and you could win a £5000 prize!

Free to enter, free to win, no purchase necessary.

Registering is free and guarantees your chance to easily win £5000.

Daily entry codes - You'll get a unique entry code direct to your inbox every day. Make sure to activate your daily codes to maximise your chances to win.

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

15 Comments

THanks

Thank you

Original Poster

Skyhi

THanks

good luck

Original Poster

glossy24

Thank you

good luck

thanks. been posted before but worth a reminder now and again. hope you're luckier than me as i've entered every day for years with no luck. in it to with in as they say.

cmncomp

thanks. been posted before but worth a reminder now and again. hope … thanks. been posted before but worth a reminder now and again. hope you're luckier than me as i've entered every day for years with no luck. in it to with in as they say.

same here, i entered everyday for a year and won nothing. hope someone else on here has more luck with this

Original Poster

cmncomp

thanks. been posted before but worth a reminder now and again. hope … thanks. been posted before but worth a reminder now and again. hope you're luckier than me as i've entered every day for years with no luck. in it to with in as they say.

Good luck, as you say, got to be in it to win it :-)

Original Poster

micameyer

same here, i entered everyday for a year and won nothing. hope someone … same here, i entered everyday for a year and won nothing. hope someone else on here has more luck with this

Good luck :-)

Cheers.

Original Poster

sepulchre

Cheers.

Good luck :-)

I do this every day but thanks anyway Steffy2u and good luck x

Thank you and good luck

Thanks

Thank you Steffy, nothing ventured.... Good luck everyone x

Thanks
Post a comment