EXPIRED

WIN £5,000! Take a Break Wordsearches Collection - Issue 5

Answers

The Hulk Captain Caveman
Issue 5 May 2010
You can only enter once.

18 Comments

seems to be a problem with this,
wordsearches collection magazine competition has only 1 answer box though their are 2 competitions currently open:

issue 4
puzzlemagazines.co.uk/com…n/4
and
issue 5
puzzlemagazines.co.uk/com…n/5

are the 2 answers for the separate competitions?

Original Poster

There are two answers for the issue 5 competition.

replay;8589560

There are two answers for the issue 5 competition.

In wordsearches collection there is only 1 answer ,the two-word answer is classed as 1 answer & is to be put on the one answer line..

these are what i post on MSE...

E: 17/06 Take a Break Wordsearches Collection Issue 5
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wordsearches Collection Issue 5

page 5 - 1 x £5000 - THE HULK, CAPTAIN CAVEMAN

puzzlemagazines.co.uk/com…n/5

Original Poster

The Hulk, Captain Caveman = 2 answers I actually have the book which says the letters which are left over will spell out another TWO superheroes.

replay;8589827

The Hulk, Captain Caveman = 2 answers I actually have the book which says … The Hulk, Captain Caveman = 2 answers I actually have the book which says the letters which are left over will spell out another TWO superheroes.

hiya, yes, you're right in one way i buy the mag every month as well
but, as you see, to enter online there's only one box, so it's classed as 1 answer the comma inbetween separates the 2 answers as they can't be entered separate online, same with the wordsearches & hide'n'seek wordsearch , hope you see what i mean

if you're sending the EF from the mag off, you'll see you write the answers on the same line as well ..

steeev;8589501

seems to be a problem with this,wordsearches collection magazine … seems to be a problem with this,wordsearches collection magazine competition has only 1 answer box though their are 2 competitions currently open:issue 4http://www.puzzlemagazines.co.uk/competition-entry-form/2010/Word_Searches_Collection/4and issue 5http://www.puzzlemagazines.co.uk/competition-entry-form/2010/Word_Searches_Collection/5are the 2 answers for the separate competitions?

the wordsearches Issue 4 is a separate competition..

E: 20/05 Take a Break Wordsearches Collection Issue 4

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take a Break Wordsearches Collection Issue 4

Issue 4 page 5 - 1 x £5000 - GREENGROCER , IRONMONGER

enter here..

puzzlemagazines.co.uk/com…n/4

cool, thanks for the clarification guys.

Original Poster

Thats ok no worries. I get what you mean, its just confusing. Is it ok to enter like this online? The Hulk Captain Caveman

replay;8590143

Thats ok no worries. I get what you mean, its just confusing. Is it ok … Thats ok no worries. I get what you mean, its just confusing. Is it ok to enter like this online? The Hulk Captain Caveman

hiya yes AFAIK, some of my friends don't put the comma inbetween but i do, hth

:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Thanks alot

Thanks replay:thumbsup:

Thanks

Thanks.

Entered, http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/6957/thankspinkpantherbh1.gif

Thanks

thanks to all
Post a comment
@