EXPIRED

Win £5,000 towards your perfect Sunday @ Abbot Ale

Sundays are a day of rest but how do you like to spend yours?
Tell us about your perfect Sunday...
There are 16 weekly draws. Prize allocation as follows; •10 x prizes of a beer every Sunday for a year delivered as 52 bottles of Abbot Ale
There is one main prize available (winner drawn from all valid entries throughout the entire promotional period):
£5,000 delivered as a cheque

31 Comments

Thanks

Cheers ! (_;)

many thanks ,,,

cheers

Thank you

Cheers chez

BIG THANKS!!!

THANKS

Thank you

THANKS

Many thanks

Thanks

xxxx

THANKYOU

Good luck chez_when and thanks!

Thx

My perfect Sunday wouldn't cost anything like £5,000 but thank you anyway.

x

Thank you

Thanks chez_when. Good luck

Thank you

Fantastic

sitting next to a river watching time just fleet away with a nice cold abbot

My perfect Sunday would be a Sunday dinner with my family, a good old British roast beef dinner in a lovely country pub maybe by the sea. I would start and finish with Abbot ale and also have one in between. I have not had my little family together for years. British ale is the best in the world and Abbot ale is one of the best. Bev Hawes

surferboy

My perfect Sunday would be a Sunday dinner with my family, a good old … My perfect Sunday would be a Sunday dinner with my family, a good old British roast beef dinner in a lovely country pub maybe by the sea. I would start and finish with Abbot ale and also have one in between. I have not had my little family together for years. British ale is the best in the world and Abbot ale is one of the best. Bev Hawes

Hi,
You need to click on "enter" at the top of this page then leave your comments on the linked page, not here.

Perfect Sunday siting with my wife in the sun by a river drinking our favourite beer

i bought a bottle this morning in asda when i saw the comp on neck label - but evidently didn't actually need to buy a bottle.

never mind - looking forward to receipt of the £5,000 prize which i so deserve to win

My Sunday is spent relaxing, waiting for my children and grandchildren to visit.

My perfect sunday would be,getting out of bed at about 10am going down our local pub at about 11.00am for breakfast relaxing having my first pint of abbott at about 12.30 kicking back watch the rugby in the pub have a few more pints ,have sunday roast in the pub at about 4.30pm ,wash it down with a nice pint then go home watch a nice movie, shower then bed early

A perfect Sunday having a long lie in bed, read all the Sunday papers, have a glass of beer with a Sunday roast,espcilly cooked for me. watching call the midwife on TV in the evening followed by a hot bath and reading a Lyn Andrews book before I go to bed.

breakfast in bed.watching liverpool win a match .going to the pub for a beer.steak dinner dvd .and then bed
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1319
    2. What's up with people creating accounts just to ask for UNiDAYS codes?33
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047150
    4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 187 ***1129

See more discussions