1. ITV Deals
Groups
    EXPIRED

Win £50,000 and a BMW X4 M Sport with ITV Daytime (Postal/Text/Phone/Charged Online)

Here's your chance to win £50,000 and a BMW X4 M Sport!

Post your NAME and PHONE NUMBER to:

DAY 4516,
    PO Box 7558,
    Derby,
    DE1 0NQ

or

Text CAR to 81119

or

Call 09068 781 119

or

Premium charged online entry - requires PayPal.

19 Comments

thank you

Thanks pankiller. Shame they did away with free online entry..costing me enough doe in stamps now
    Edited by: "80sbabi07" 7th Nov 2016

Thanks

Thank you.
    Be careful to put no info on the text or postcard entry as you may receive marketing texts which you are billed for.I have been caught twice on this not with texts but postcard entries.I am now reluctant to enter..

thanks

thank you fair point about "no info"

Thank you

fuertesol

Thank you.Be careful to put no info on the text or postcard entry as you … Thank you.Be careful to put no info on the text or postcard entry as you may receive marketing texts which you are billed for.I have been caught twice on this not with texts but postcard entries.I am now reluctant to enter..

Nonsense I have been sending postcards daily ever since the online entry stopped sometimes up to twenty a week and in all that time I must have sent over a thousand and never have I had any problems or been billed for anything neitherhave I received any untoward marketing.
    Fitchet
    Edited by: "FITCHET" 7th Nov 2016

many thanks to the PK once again for his Fantastic posting

Thanks X) - I've never had any problems either - apart from NEVER WINNING! (_;)

Thanks

Thanks

Thanx PK

Thanks x

Original Poster

fuertesol

Thank you.Be careful to put no info on the text or postcard entry as you … Thank you.Be careful to put no info on the text or postcard entry as you may receive marketing texts which you are billed for.I have been caught twice on this not with texts but postcard entries.I am now reluctant to enter..

You must have signed up to something else as the only texts you get from ITV if you don't put 'NO INFO' in the message are ones that inform you of current competitions and those messages are not charged.

Good luck PK and thanks x

Thank you

Thank you

Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767475
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691425
      3. word association Game74044579
      4. One thing you've forgotten911

See more discussions