Expired

Win £50,000 and a BMW X5 with ITV Daytime (Postal/Text/Phone/Charged Online)

22 replies
Found 6th Jan
Here's your chance to win £50,000 and a BMW X5!

Post your NAME and PHONE NUMBER to:

DAY 0217,
PO Box 7558,
Derby,
DE1 0NQ

or

Text CAR to 81119

or

Call 09068 781 119

or

Premium charged online entry - requires PayPal.

22 Comments

A 1 off I'm doing it cos even stamps are ooh costly hope its worth while ta so x

tryer

A 1 off I'm doing it cos even stamps are ooh costly hope its worth while … A 1 off I'm doing it cos even stamps are ooh costly hope its worth while ta so x

Gotta be in it to win it

Cheers PK

thank you

Does anyone actually win these things? Because I've never come across anyone that has, or knows someone who has. It just seems like a big lie.

Thank you.
ITV publish a list of winners on their website of all their competitions.Sorry I don't have the link but yes, people do win.
It is possible also that ITV Daytime announce them on the show but as I don't watch the programme, I don't know if this happens. Seems odd to set up a big comp like this if they don't make something of the winners.

Good luck everyone and lets look forward to a HUKD winner.

thanks

Thanks

Thank you

Thanx PK, good luck everyone
Edited by: "VeedubyaGTi" 8th Jan

mishmassey

Does anyone actually win these things? Because I've never come across … Does anyone actually win these things? Because I've never come across anyone that has, or knows someone who has. It just seems like a big lie.

I've been thinking the same ....... HOWEVER: On the ITV website, a winner said that she had made just ONE postal entry, and WON! Gives us hope.......

fuertesol

Thank you.ITV publish a list of winners on their website of all their … Thank you.ITV publish a list of winners on their website of all their competitions.Sorry I don't have the link but yes, people do win.It is possible also that ITV Daytime announce them on the show but as I don't watch the programme, I don't know if this happens. Seems odd to set up a big comp like this if they don't make something of the winners.Good luck everyone and lets look forward to a HUKD winner.

See my message to mishmassy below

Thanks

x

Thanks

Good luck PK and thanks x

Thank you

Thanks

thanks

Thank you

Thank you

Thanks Painkiller.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Lower car insurance1217
    2. Incorrect Amazon refunds - how can I make sure they don't owe me any more m…711
    3. Sweet Sundays codes - any spare?11
    4. Whey protien619

See more discussions