Thanks!

Thanks

Thanx a lot PK

thanks again mate

thx

Thanks

cheers

Thanks Painkiller

This may sound stupid but I've registered on ITV and have went on the comp page for daybreak, clicked the link and selected B but there is no area to confirm it, or give details so you can receive the prize if you win does anybody know how to confirm an answer on the page??

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af309/trent-bishop/Awesome/bunnysleeping_awesome.gif

page not shown in full can't enter comp

Original Poster

anthonyt19

This may sound stupid but I've registered on ITV and have went on the … This may sound stupid but I've registered on ITV and have went on the comp page for daybreak, clicked the link and selected B but there is no area to confirm it, or give details so you can receive the prize if you win does anybody know how to confirm an answer on the page??

There is no need to register with ITV at any point so that could be where you're going wrong. Just click the enter link next to the main post at the top of this page then put your answer & details in the appropriate fields on the entry page.

Thanks PK - another great competition

thank you vm

Thx

thanks

wooohoooo! cheers

thanks

thanks painkiller

Thank you PK.

thanks

Thanks

I also only get a small part of the page competition, so can't enter the competition. Can anybody suggest why this is. It also happens to all the ITV competitions, thanks

Original Poster

Have you tried refreshing the page or using a different web browser?

Cheers

Thanks

thanks

CHEERS

Cheers

cheers
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Battery drain on iOS 111322
      2. Any advice on mobile networks.88