EXPIRED

Win 6 Family holidays!

Pontin's is teaming up with Prima to offer readers a chance to win a short break. We have six self-catering holidays to give away at a choice of six UK seaside centres, worth £250 each. The breaks can be for three or four nights, taken this autumn or spring 2008, and are for a family of four. Visit pontins.com .

For your chance to win, enter 'Prima/Pontin's Giveaway' and the code GVPRAL 03129 in the box below and press the 'enter competition' button.

Offer closes 30th September 2007

prima.co.uk/ind…ays Click Here!

7 Comments

Sorry, to enter a competition you must be logged in / a registered site member. think i will give this a miss, good luck to those that do enter it

ive entered thanks

Thanks entered i so need a holiday :thumbsup:

Mulva42

Sorry, to enter a competition you must be logged in / a registered site … Sorry, to enter a competition you must be logged in / a registered site member. think i will give this a miss, good luck to those that do enter it

Never had any spam from them, its the same publisher as Handbag.com & Getlippy.com/Com…any magazine both of which have been posted here a number of times.

Thanks, entered :thumbsup:

good find

did anyone win?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. WIN A TRIP FOR TWO TO NEW YORK @ Shortlist33
    2. E: 12/08 (2pm) Win £100,000 with Pick 7 / SportingLife57
    3. E: 16/09 Win 1 of 5 BT Whole Home Wi-Fi Systems with T32424
    4. E: 01/09 (+6) Win £90,000 and a Mercedes GLA with Good Morning Britain / IT…1717

See more discussions