1. ITV Deals
Groups
    EXPIRED

Win £60,000, a Mercedes GLA and a Trip to New York with The X Factor / ITV (Postal/Text/Phone)

Enter the competition to win £60,000, a Mercedes GLA and a Trip to New York!

Post your NAME and TELEPHONE NUMBER to;

TXF 1304,
    PO BOX 7558,
    Derby,
    DE1 0NQ

or

Text PRIZE to 80900

or

Call 09068 780 900

or

Premium charged online entry - requires PayPal.

18 Comments

thank you

Has anyone ever actually known anyone that has won these ITV comps? I've just got back into entering competitions and remember when you could enter these for free...

Thanks as usual to our good friend PK

id say dont do it. my daughter asked me to text once and all you get is sales calls and texts!

Thanks

thanks

Thank you

davidbrent

Has anyone ever actually known anyone that has won these ITV comps? I've … Has anyone ever actually known anyone that has won these ITV comps? I've just got back into entering competitions and remember when you could enter these for free...

nope never heard of anyone

thanks X)

Thanks

People do win, look at the previous winners page.

Thanx PK

Thanks x

Thank you

Good luck PK and thanks x

davidbrent

Has anyone ever actually known anyone that has won these ITV comps? I've … Has anyone ever actually known anyone that has won these ITV comps? I've just got back into entering competitions and remember when you could enter these for free...

I know at least one person has won from this site doing the ITV Comps but I think that was when it was a free online entry!

Thanks

Thanks

cheers painkiller. excellent as per

thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions