EXPIRED

Win 7 Nights Accommodation For 2 People At One of The Almond Resort Hotels In Barbados @ Jelly Belly

Seven nights accommodation for two adults at one of the fabulous Almond Resorts Hotels
* Deluxe Room
* Premium All Inclusive
* Two Economy Flights from Gatwick or Manchester
* A Fabulous Jelly Belly Hamper
Enter the Barbados Cherry Jelly Belly competition to win a fabulous holiday in the sun with Almond Resorts & The Barbados Tourism Authority.

To celebrate the launch of the new Barbados Cherry Jelly Belly bean , Almond Resorts & The Barbados Tourism Authority are giving away a premium all-inclusive 7 night Caribbean beach holiday for two.

You and a friend or partner can chill out Caribbean style, whether enjoying an island breeze aboard a catamaran or taking a leisurely stroll among the lush tropical gardens and sun- drenched beaches, you'll be sure to feel relaxed and rested.

11 Comments

Cheers KAC

:Dthank you

Thx

Thanks

Cheers

Is it me being daft and not looking/seeing properly bup can someone tell me where the comp.entry form is for the holiday? The one on the link is for a hamper, for the holiday I read that you have to make up a cocktail or something, but then as I said quite possibly I've got it wrong ... quite normal for me

Thanks

Thanx KAC.

Shark Girl -- You must click on "The Holiday" icon @ the top of the page
and all will become clear!! Good Luck!!

thanks

x X)

Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. WIN A TRIP FOR TWO TO NEW YORK @ Shortlist33
    2. E: 12/08 (2pm) Win £100,000 with Pick 7 / SportingLife57
    3. E: 16/09 Win 1 of 5 BT Whole Home Wi-Fi Systems with T32424
    4. E: 01/09 (+6) Win £90,000 and a Mercedes GLA with Good Morning Britain / IT…1717

See more discussions