EXPIRED

Win 7 nights for 2 people at the 5 star Hotel Príncipe Felipe at La Manga Club Resort, Spain (includes Flights) @ Monarch

Entry via Direct entry or Facebook ( 1 entry per person.) Direct entry link at Comment #1
Enter the draw to win 7 nights for 2 people at the 5 star Hotel Príncipe Felipe at La Manga Club Resort, Spain, in a Deluxe Double room on a bed and breakfast basis. Prize includes flights with Monarch, private airport transfers, and the winner’s choice of a spa treatment at La Manga Spa for two adults (30 min back massage) or a round of golf or tennis lesson per person per stay and dinner for two (excluding drinks) in the fine dining Amapoli restaurant. Please note: Travel must be undertaken by the winner and their guest between 1 March – 31 December 2015. The following exclusion periods apply: July, August, Easter, school and Bank Holidays, Christmas and New Year.

23 Comments

Original Poster

Non Facebook entries/Direct entry monarch.co.uk/com…day
Could not direct link rules, hence included. bit wordy!
Edited by: "treoes" 4th Jan 2015

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

GRACIAS

Muchas Gracias senor!!

Thank you

Non Facebook link not working for me? I am on mobile. Hoe can I search for this on Monarchs website?

Original Poster

Sentorious

Non Facebook link not working for me? I am on mobile. Hoe can I search … Non Facebook link not working for me? I am on mobile. Hoe can I search for this on Monarchs website?

You can only find it through their magazine.
Here's the direct link
monarch.co.uk/com…day
or go through this link
monarch.co.uk/pas…ine
Hope this helps...
Cheers.

Edited by: "treoes" 4th Jan 2015

THANK YOU

Thanks

Thanks

Cheers treoes

treoes

You can only find it through their magazine.Here's the direct link … You can only find it through their magazine.Here's the direct link http://www.monarch.co.uk/competitions/luxury-spain-holidayor go through this link http://monarch.co.uk/passport-magazine Hope this helps...Cheers.

First link doesn't work.

Thanks for the second link!

well done non facebook no problems ,,,

Thanks x

thank you

First time I've seen agreeing to T&C's as optional!

Many thanks!

Thanks

Many thanks

x

Thank you

Thank You
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win The Chocolate & Gin Collection from Hotel Chocolat @ Express2123
    2. Win 5 x main prizes of £200 gift cards bundles at Argos44