EXPIRED

Win 7 nights in the beautiful Austrian Alps @ Good Homes / CLC World Resorts & Hotels

CLC World Resorts & Hotels is Europe's largest independent resort operator and developer, with fabulous resorts in some of the world’s most desirable destinations.

CLC Alpine Centre is ideally located for all the Austrian Alps have to offer.

Only an hour from Salzburg, CLC Alpine Centre is ideal for exploring the Old Town’s winding lanes and incredible Hohensalzburg fortress.

The nearby resorts of Kaprun-Zell am See and Saalbach offer excellent powder options during the long ski season.

When the sightseeing and winter sports have taken their toll relax in CLC Alpine Centre’s spa with swimming pool, sauna and massage on-hand.

Enter your details.

Completion message :
Good luck!
This prize draw’s sponsor, CLC World Resorts & Hotels, may also select certain entrants for a special holiday accommodation offer, in addition to the main prize.

14 Comments

Another fine posting many thanks pj

i entered one of CLC World comps recently, very quickly someone rang me and told me i had been allocated for a trip to Europe, when i said i don't go to Europe, they suddenly told me i was upgraded to a five star trip to Cornwall! When i told them i lived in Cornwall they gave up!! but wished me well in the main prize draw.

CLC are timeshare sales so be prepared for phone calls.

Thanks

Thanks x

thanks

CLC will swear blind that they are not a time share company. But they "own" resorts and offer "prizes" where you need to pay a fee and everyone gets selected. So watch out.

That said I believe the main prize is real

Got two phone calls from CLC and hadn't even entered the prize draw. Was told I had won a discounted holiday. This isn't winning, it's an offer. They ask you your annual income. Don't tell them and don't accept what they tell you. Just a warning.

BIG THANKS!!!

You will get a few calls re offers on their timeshare holidays. Not overly pushy.
As long as (you tell them) you earn under 45k and don't own your home they go away.

Electriccircus

CLC are timeshare sales so be prepared for phone calls.

oooh thanks for that had a nightmare with those many years ago never again

Thank You

CLC......the kings of the unwanted unsolicited phone call......which you agree to receiving in the T&C !! Avoid like the plague.......I now have 7 different CLC numbers on my phone block list

Thank you
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …33
    2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1832
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767463
    4. One thing you've forgotten56

See more discussions