EXPIRED

Win £70 of Leighton Denny beauty products @ Elixir News

Leighton began his journey as a forklift truck driver in Bradford, but quickly progressed to becoming one of the UK’s leading nail and beauty experts. Whilst he was building his empire of over 1000 appointed salons worldwide, Leighton won over 60 industry awards.
We have three of his signature products for you to win – worth around £70 and also a copy of his book – How I Nailed It! – which tells his inspirational story.

We have three of his signature products for you to win – worth around £70 and also a copy of his book – How I Nailed It!

About the prizes
FACE Hydrating Facial Self Tanning Cream With YOUTH GLOW TECHNOLOGY® – costs £35 for 50ml – colour medium.

Lip Dual – A revolutionary new two in one lip colour – costs £17.50 – colour Ravishing Red

Lady Chatterley’s Lover (a vibrant pink) – a limited edition varnish to raise awareness of breast cancer – usually costs £11

In which town did Leighton Denny have a job as a forklift truck driver?
ANSWER A - Glasgow?
ANSWER B - Plymouth
ANSWER C - Bradford?>>>>>ANSWER

16 Comments

Thank you

well done and thank you bill

I have one of his crystal nail files and it is fantastic. If the other products are as good this will be a real treat of a prize - thanks for posting it

Thank you

Thanx billc

Cheers

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks x

Thank you!

Thank You

Thanks

x

THANKS

Thank you

THANKS
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. WIN A TRIP FOR TWO TO NEW YORK @ Shortlist33
    2. E: 12/08 (2pm) Win £100,000 with Pick 7 / SportingLife57
    3. E: 16/09 Win 1 of 5 BT Whole Home Wi-Fi Systems with T32424
    4. E: 01/09 (+6) Win £90,000 and a Mercedes GLA with Good Morning Britain / IT…1717

See more discussions