Expired

Win 8 days in 6 castles in the Secret Kingdom @ Britain Magazine

mod 17 replies
Found 14th Jun 2011
BRITAIN magazine has teamed up with Northumbria Trails Experience to offer one lucky reader (and guest) a fantastic eight-day (seven-night) exclusive holiday and original guided tour of Northumberland and the north coast of England.

This luxury holiday includes guided visits to some of Britain’s best castles, expert guided tours around two UNESCO World Heritage sites, a behind-the-scenes look at the UK’s most haunted properties, a visit to the Farne Islands – home to some 70,000 puffins – a private supper in Chillingham Castle, and much more.

The winner will also enjoy all-inclusive fine dining, cocktail evenings, strawberry and champagne teas, luxury transportation and stunning accommodation. And to ensure that every holiday is a memorable one, Northumbria Trails has exclusive use of Eshott Hall, a beautifully situated 17th-century manor house, and Langley Castle located in the South Tyne valley, a stunning 14th-century castle hotel.

The prize
The winner (and guest) will enjoy a seven-night stay in Eshott Hall and Langley Castle, with all meals and guided tours included. The prize must be taken during the summer 2012 schedule (subject to availability). The winner will be met upon arrival at Newcastle airport or train station (no flights included).

How many Puffins live on the Farne Islands?

17 Comments

thanks andy

lovely, thank you

Original Poster mod

Yeah, did I mention that only I am allowed to win this prize? Gawd, I'd love to win this. Fab prize.

thank you

Thanks Andy

andywedge

Yeah, did I mention that only I am allowed to win this prize? Gawd, I'd … Yeah, did I mention that only I am allowed to win this prize? Gawd, I'd love to win this. Fab prize.

It ALL YOUR ANDY

Thx If I win you can have it!

andywedge

Yeah, did I mention that only I am allowed to win this prize? Gawd, I'd … Yeah, did I mention that only I am allowed to win this prize? Gawd, I'd love to win this. Fab prize.

Thanx Andy

thanks

Original Poster mod

retiredcynic

Thx If I win you can have it!

Holding you to that X)

Thanks

Amazin - thank you8)

Thanks

Apparently im already a winner with 3 issues for £1 LOL

Thanks andy

Thanks